INTERIM STAFFING WITHOUT THE HEADACHES
You have your staff running extra-lean, and just took on an additional project that will stretch the department's capabilities. You feel as though you're sinking and the hiring freeze from the great recession is still on. What can you do? Competitive Edge has your solution. We can expand your capabilities with our interim staffing service — fast, competent, and quick learning. Interim staffing engagements are comprehensive, longer-term assignments. Some examples:
You've recently lost your VP of Sales and Marketing. You're not sure if an internal candidate is ready for the challenge, and need three months to complete a search process for external candidates. We can work alongside your internal candidate, providing stability AND an independent assessment of his/her capabilities.
Your new product is set to launch in four months, and your existing staff is overwhelmed. We can provide a hands-on product manager who can jump in, join the team and help get it done.
Your company has a six-month plan to enter a new market and you'll need to temporarily expand your team. Competitive Edge can make it happen.
Working closely with you, we use our proprietary business process to determine your precise staffing needs. Whether you need one manager with specific marketing skills or an entire project team, we have the right people for you.
With a minimum of twenty years of experience, every Competitive Edge Interim Staffing Consultant brings these characteristics:
• An impressive background in Sales, Marketing, Program/Project Management, Contracts, and M&A Due Diligence Support.
• Functional experience ranging from high-level strategic thinking to hands-on operational implementation.
• A proven track record of success.
The benefits to you:
• High-level marketing and technology expertise you can deploy immediately.
• Significant cost savings with no overhead for employee benefits.
• Hassle-free recruiting for interim resources.